Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Beautiful Place In The Philippines






Island dreams of Palawan A beautiful Place to go in the philippines.


I can't believe there's such stunning places here in the philippines! It makes me wanna explore our country eagerly!


They're just so amazing. I really wish I could go in that so great beaches specially in northern Palawan. They're look so real in photos!.



These pictures makes me wanna go in that place now! The colors are just too perfect! :) I will make it there too some of this days..
If I would die and have not witnessed the wonders of Palawan, I would be a failure to myself and to the whole human race.I feel that I may not have the time to have an experience after I turn 25, but who knows? This may be my first and last to trip to paradise..to that place of solace and redemption..would this be my final destination by the time I 50? I hope no one else agrees, I want it to be an experience all my own..

Experience and see the beautiful places in the phillipines in your own. A lot of beautiful places here where you can relax yourself.

No comments: